Friday, June 14, 2013

Trailer Trawl Vol 6



Elysium:

Another trailer, another reason to get excited for this movie. I think that this could be an awesome science fiction move that combines excellent action and a deeper meaning. Matt Damon seems to be the perfect choice these days for action and acting ability, now all we need is him in a movie directed by Ben Affleck. In fact have Affleck direct Damon in a Daredevil movie. Affleck can get redemption and Damon can play the role he was meant to. Whoops, side tracked myself. Elysium looking damn good.



Wolverine:

Speaking of redemption this movie looks set to wipe away the first wolverine movie from our memories. A second trailer is out and it's everything I could of wanted for a wolverine movie. It was a really good idea to tell the japanese Wolverine story as it allows to be very self contained without having to tie into all of his origin stuff.



300 - Rise of the Empire:

When I heard that this movie was being made I was less than enthused. I had images of a very cheap sequel being made to cash in on the 300 name. Having seen the trailer I now see I was completely wrong. This looks like a very worthy follow up with great looking action and already some nice touches. I especially like how Gerald Butler is back for a very very small cameo. As I said, some nice touches.


No comments:

Post a Comment