Saturday, May 11, 2013

Trailer Trawl Vol 4

It's been rather quiet on the trailer front but I've found a few movies that have really interested me. Surprisingly interested me I should add. Of course at the moment everyone is distracted by the big movies coming out like Iron Man 3 and Star Trek Into Darkness. Personally I think when we look back on 2013, we think that this has been a good year for movies.

White House Down:

The second of the Die Hard in the White House films this year, but unlike the Gerard Butler Olympus Has Fallen, this looks like the dumber version. Of course being directed by Roland Emmerich I wouldn't expect anything else.


Ender's Game:

Never read the book, the comic adaptation and more specifically never been angry at Orson Scott Card for his rantings. Honestly I'm not that excited about this movie, but I know that alot of people are chomping at the bit to see it. So why not put it out there for the fans.


Captain Phillips:

I saw Tom Hanks and his smiling mug and I didn't think much about this movie. Then I watched the trailer and I was really intrigued. Tom Hanks is Captain Phillips and his ship get's hijacked by modern day pirates. I see shades of Air Force One and i'm excited for a movie that seems action based, especially with Mr Hanks. It's something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment