Saturday, May 4, 2013

Nerd Watch 04/05/2013


Free Comic Book Day.

Free Comic Book Day has come and gone and I'm amazed at how popular it was in Australia. Lines where going down the street and at first I thought the were for a celebrity or something. It's nice to see such a turn out for something that people do tend to put down, it was also good for the local stores as I saw plenty of people walking away with bags full of purchased products.


Dexter's Eighth Season Gets Closer.

I got of the Dexter bandwagon last season and whatever my feelings may be for where the show went, it still gave me four seasons that I adore (Seasons 1,3,4 and 6 for the record).Also I realize that there are many people out there who still love the nicest serial killer next door and can't wait for Season 8. Well a new teaser trailer has arrived along with a new poster. Producers have also said that this will truly honestly be the last season, they promise.


Horror Me Not.

Not really news but a top ten that I liked the look of. If you're big into horror then you don't really need to look at the list as i'm sure you've already seen them, but if you're new to the genre and want to watch some classics than this is a good starting point. Plus any list that has a Stuart Gordon film on it is always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment