Friday, April 12, 2013

Trailer Trawl Vol 2

Article by Disgruntled Monkey



Well I didn't think that I would be doing a second volume of Trailer Trawl so soon, but low and behold some interesting trailers came out. I think you can really tell that we are getting away from the dump months.


Elysium:

The new movie from Neil Blomkamp, Director of District 9. It looks like he will be going back to similar themes as District 9, but with a bigger epic feel to everything. I can't wait to see this movie.

Disconnect:

I knew nothing about this movie till a few days ago and I must say i'm intrigued. It seems like a drama thriller centered on the notion of social connection through internet. What really got my attention was Jason Bateman in a dramatic role and doing really well in it.

Now You See Me:

A new trailer was released for this movie and it seems to explain a little more of what's happening. I'm still in the dark to whether this is a science fiction movie or not, as the magic in the movie is very out of this world. However with a likeable cast such as Woody Harrelson, Mark Ruffalo, Morgan Freeman, Jesse Eisenberg and Michael Caine, I'm intrigued enough to go and watch this.

Filth:


RED BAND TRAILER - NSFW
Another movie I knew nothing about and as soon as I heard the funky music playing in this trailer I new I was going to need to watch it. James McAvoy plays Bruce Robertson a dirty perverted alcoholic police officer. While the trailer doesn't really touch much on the story, it does show us what to expect; think Bad Lieutenant with a quirky British flair.

No comments:

Post a Comment