Thursday, April 4, 2013

Trailer Trawl Vol 1

Article By Disgruntled Monkey








I've been noticing some great looking trailers recently, so I thought I would share some of my favourites. Enjoy.


The Wolverine:

This looks so much better than the first one. Of course this isn't saying much as the first Wolverine movie was abysmal. However I have hope that they'vefinally got this movie series back on track. 

 

The Conjuring:

Loved Insidious (well except the last 10 or so minutes) and this looks like it will give me more of the same, which I have no problem with. Also having watched a butt tonne of paranormal shows, I know the people this movie is based around.

 

2 Guns:

First off, it's great to see Denzel in a role that's a little different from what he normally does. Add to the mix Mark Wahlberg who is in a role that suits him alot better, and you have the makings of a decent action movie. Plus it also has Bill Paxton. Huzzah.


The Purge:

Well this came out of nowhere. But The Purge is one of the nicer surprises of this year, combining a science fiction idea with an overall horror movie seems like a good idea. Plus Ethan Hawke and Lena Headey are great actors in my opinion. Fingers crossed.

 
And that's your lot for now. It's nice to see a few movies I had no knowledge of, release the trailers and make me genuinely excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment