Monday, January 11, 2010

This Week

Well i'm starting the year off with a new resolution. I'm going to be writing a lot of reviews. Hopefully i'll touch on many things not just movies. However i'm going to be doing three reviews a week and each with a theme in mind. I'll also hopefully blog a few other things but if I want to review I should review. So if anyone is reading this please tell your friends as I would love feedback.

Anyway this week i'm going to review my top three movies off all time. I'm trying this out as I believe if I can stop myself from gushing about them and also point out problems I had with these movies then I might be at least half decent as a reviewer.

The three films are Watchmen, The Fountain and The Shawshank Redemption. Today's first review will be Watchmen.

That's all. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment